Argh... Stupid teachers and their bloody tests. I mean, it's bad enough having a standard test in the early morning, let alone geography. And straight after that, Mdm Chen gave us a Chinese FULL paper over 100 marks. Bitch. And then Hamza gave a pop quiz on light! Stupid, stupid stupid. At least it wasn't that bad because I like this topic - light. :D Anyways, it was pretty easy compared to all the other tests we'd had.
After school, I went for the first shift of library duty. The new library officer, Ms Rani, Made us push bookshelves. Yes, bookshelves! And not just any bookshelves, oh no, she just had to make us push the big heavy bookshelves with all the encyclopedias in them! I almost died from exhaution and dehydration and was so dusty I even coughed a few times... Luckily I could leave early to go for the Teachers' Day rehearsal. Everyone was all in colourful shirts and miniskirts. It was so cool. Our class did not bad, but Georgie kept saying that she "Fuked up" the whole thing. She so did not! I am so exhausted right now from running up and down to check that they didn't have any part of the drumset missing and it turned out that half of the set wasn't even there! It was missing the 2nd tom, the snare, the chimes and the chair. How stupid right? Oh well, some people just don't have common sense I guess...
10:22 PM